Sunday, October 24, 2021

Of caves, windows and colors

My windows are brimming with fall colors. 

But I'm sad I couldn't make the best of use of fall, this year. No cannon beach trips, no peek at the silver falls or the latourell, no trips to our neighborhood park that we used to frequent a few months ago. Something has changed - we moved to a new home! A spacious and vibrant single residence home - a dream we purchased for ourselves. I wouldn't be wrong calling this home, our 'cave'. But a cave with large windows that open up to beautiful colors and greenery, everything is just a window-peek away.

But nothing beautiful lasts forever. Come November, the colors are all gone. My 'i-gotta-document-this-before-it's-too-late' instinct kicks in. I hop window to window with my iphone. From bright yellow to red to burnt orange, these windows are painted with all shades of fall spectrum. 

Here's a little peek:










No comments:

Post a Comment